Saturday, October 12, 2013

Exciting News and some links!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just received the pre-publication review copy of a new fiction collection e-book/paperback that I think you're really going to love.  I have gotten to read some of this author's work on Yahoo and it's special.  No more to be said now, because I am working on an interview to publish right after the review appears.  Stay tuned...I expect it will appear within the week, once I know the official publication date.  However, check back here often from now until Halloween because I have been promised excerpts and a full story to publish here that will be spot-on for the holiday!

Follow up links for Leah Finkelstein.  I have received a lot of email asking if you guys should be going to stores or online for Leah's albums.  The CD for the first album, "Dear Claudia" is available from Amazon and the album as well as the second album, "Feigning Composure" are both available on iTunes and Amazon mp3.  Here are the links!






No comments:

Post a Comment