Thursday, October 17, 2013

"Gravity" takes off, mostly.

Am I the only one who didn't love "Gravity?"  I liked it.  I thought the effects, look of the movie and use of 3D were very good, but not incredible. It was suspenseful at times , exciting at times, and the acting was excellent.  It all came together for a---very good movie.  Some things were predictable, others became that way because they were a repeated pattern.  Maybe the 3D effects were too hyped and my expectations were too high but i thought they were very good, not mind blowing.

I can still recommend it as a very good movie and one of the best things out now, as well as a fine sci fi action movie that's more down-to-earth than a Star Trek or Elysium. 

If you've already seen it please let me, and the readers, know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment